1 – Graduate Trainee Digital Marketing Manager & 2 – Social Media Manager WANTED
1 – Graduate Trainee Digital Marketing Manager
: Managing and organizing the business.
: Developing and implementing an effective digital strategy to increase the amount of online traffic and revenues
: Providing support to the Board of Directors
We are seeking an entrepreneurial graduate or equivalent that is prepared to take responsibility in this fast moving new business. The role comes with a large degree of autonomy and therefore provides the chance to build a hugely successful career. It is essential that you are results focused, self-starting and driven. Knowledge of SEO. PPC and online marketing would be preferable but your personal qualities and being able to rise to the challenge of this new business are just as important. The right candidate will receive excellent on the job training and development.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 – Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will implement the companies and our clients Social Media Strategies, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
- Help to define and implement the social media strategy of Clix Digital and our client sites.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing content, community-outreach and promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of the Company and clients in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Manage sub-contractors providing content and complementary services.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of internal and external campaign.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Strong project management or organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Pinterest etc. and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other colleagues and clients when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com